The Red Thread

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Red Thread

The Red Thread

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Red Thread

A Introspective Collection of Life Observations

4 posters

Imperfection

The Guardian
    The Guardian
    Admin

Imperfection Empty Imperfections

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Imperfection Marilyn-1
    The Phoenix
    The Phoenix
    Admin

Imperfection Empty Re: Imperfection

Post by The Phoenix Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:44 am

Guardian...

Take a bow....quite eloquent and concise. I am perfectly imperfect...and furthermore....my "doors" are closed.....too bad others can not do the same. People would find that their present life would be much simpler, happier. We cannot solve everyone's problems, what we can do is address our own. Deal with it...and close that door. Exclamation
    Pegasus
    Pegasus
    Admin

Post by Pegasus Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm

I would agree completely...I've been closing a few doors myself, lately, and leaving the baggage behind. Thanks Guardian!
    Dark1
    Dark1

Post by Dark1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 pm

I like it.
    I'll only add: Imperfection is interesting.
    The Phoenix
    The Phoenix
    Admin

Post by The Phoenix Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Dark 1......

I do happen to agree as well......it follows the train of thought= variety is the spice of life ! I happen to be quite an eccentric individual.....but it is who and what I am......I dance to the beat of my own internal music , though lately the volume has been turned down.....and my dance has become more combat mode.....hahaha......life can do that to you....push you to the point of survival mode......Then it gets interesting from all perspectives. You can be strong , intelligent, funny...whatever , but sometimes it truly doesn't matter......and you have to dig deeper than you thought possible simply in order to survive.....sometimes even looking for a reason to do so......The struggle can deplete a person on every single level.......One can loose hope, and desire to fight...because if there is no one around who cares....How can some people can sit in judgment of how you may /or may not address the problems surrounding you. How can anyone presume to do that {If they care} unless they have walked the turbulent miles in your shoes....? Just some points to ponder.......perhaps rather than judge how someone is/ or /is not handling a situation.....Why doesn't someone offer to help.......? Trust me when I say that my very belief system has been tested......and the results have been more than disappointing.

Yours in the fire....
    The phoenix

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:09 pm