The Red Thread

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Red Thread

The Red Thread

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Red Thread

A Introspective Collection of Life Observations

2 posters

Three Coins In a Fountain...

The Phoenix
    The Phoenix
    Admin

Three Coins In a Fountain... Empty Three Coins In a Fountain...

Post by The Phoenix Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am

Have you ever played the game what -if ? You know , the one, where if you had three wishes...what would they be ? Though it sounds ludicrous , and a complete waste of time.....it can actually be quite revealing. Think about it......in these current oppressive times...if you COULD have three wishes....what would you wish for ?

It simply is a question of importance ,and deep seeded desire within each of us. I will admit that despite the struggles of this past year, my first wish would be for companionship, closeness , and affection...........sounds stupid , huh ? Well it is my wish so be it ! The other remaining wishes ....those are private.....I was simply pondering the general concept , and thought I would share with you......Things that make you go hhhummmmm !

So go ahead...toss those coins in the first fountain you find.....and here's hoping that your dreams will come true.

Yours In "the fountain of dreams"
    The Phoenix I love you
    Pegasus
    Pegasus
    Admin

Three Coins In a Fountain... Empty Re: Three Coins In a Fountain...

Post by Pegasus Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm

My three wishes would be that everyone would be loved the way they deserved to be, that no child would experience hunger, abuse, or disease, and that when I die it will be in the arms of a loved one...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:01 pm