The Red Thread

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Red Thread

The Red Thread

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Red Thread

A Introspective Collection of Life Observations

4 posters

~With Great Affection-Adieu ~

The Phoenix
    The Phoenix
    Admin

~With Great Affection-Adieu ~ Empty ~With Great Affection-Adieu ~

Post by The Phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:15 am

To whom-so-ever may read.....

I was told very recently that I have too much internal dialogue going on in my head, and that I lacked the capacity to simply talk , and carry on a normal conversation. Perhaps this is true, but I only was seeking to reassure anyone whom may wander here and read...that they are not alone, and everyone has value. Though this hurt me deeply....I think I have said and done all that I can regarding the purpose of The Red Thread. My sole intention was to try and help possibly reassure others . I have little left to say....my goal was only to inspire free thinking and and maybe question ones purpose, and hopefully motivate some positive change within. It seems that I have failed you, and myself on many accounts, and for this I apologize. Ones path is often paved with good intentions.....I know mine was. I have nothing left to say. I will leave you with this parting note: Sometimes it doesn't matter how kind, compassionate and giving you are.......Life is harsh and unkind. Be safe, and careful in your pursuits........

The Phoenix
    storefront
    storefront

~With Great Affection-Adieu ~ Empty Re: ~With Great Affection-Adieu ~

Post by storefront Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. May you find happiness wherever you are *hug*
    Pegasus
    Pegasus
    Admin

Post by Pegasus Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Well, I'm sorry to hear this Phoenix. It just baffles me how some people can't see beyond the surface of something or prefer to live in the world of the least common denominator. Though I respect everyone's right to live as they see fit as Aristotle once said, "The energy of the mind is the essence of life." Just as the person who told you that you think too much has a right to their opinion and voice, you have a right to yours. Man is so much more than just another species on this planet. We have the ability to feel, think and analyze. We have a soul...And brains that only use 10% of their potential. We are so much more than simple conversations about the weather and the latest reality TV show. And though simple conversation at times is pleasant, it is the soul searchers and deep thinkers that help man achieve his greatest and finest accomplishments. I would ask you to seriously reconsider your position. Consider Maslow's hierarchy of needs:

~With Great Affection-Adieu ~ 800px-maslows_hierarchy_of_needssvg
    The Phoenix
    The Phoenix
    Admin

Post by The Phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm

~~Storefront and Pegasus~~ from the bottom of my heart....Thank you for the kind words and sentiments....it is nice to know that someone cares and perhaps understands my intentions. This week has been very hard for me, I am currently fighting my own private battles....and then..... someone deliberately ,intentionally hurt me deeply. I began to question myself as to why ? My life has been peculiar, I have experienced both physical and emotional abuse......the physical eventually heals, but the emotional you forever carry with you. That is why I have urged everyone to give great thought and care to their words and actions regarding others.......they leave a lasting impression. I know of a couple of individuals with the capacity to make a difference in my life......and do you think the my phone is ringing with apologies or warm sentiments? NO ! It has become apparent that most people are self absorbed, and some too jaded and twisted to allow themselves to find value in others. It is without a doubt.....a very sad existence. Perhaps at some point...I may return and write again...but for the moment I have to leave The Red Thread in your capable and compassionate hands. I urge you both to nurture it and each other........remember random acts of kindness .

Yours in friendship and fire...
    As Always....
    Phoenix I love you
    Pegasus
    Pegasus
    Admin

Post by Pegasus Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:59 pm

I wish you well in whatever the future brings and hope that sometime soon you will again consider Maslow's Hierarchy, for you are truly at the top of triangle--top notch for certain....

xoxo,
    Pegasus
    Dark1
    Dark1

Post by Dark1 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Sometimes internal dialogue is the only intellegent conversation to be had ...
    ~With Great Affection-Adieu ~ Icon_twisted
    Pegasus
    Pegasus
    Admin

Post by Pegasus Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Here, here, Dark1! ... ~With Great Affection-Adieu ~ Icon_twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:32 pm