The Red Thread

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Red Thread

The Red Thread

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Red Thread

A Introspective Collection of Life Observations

2 posters

Longtime......

The Phoenix
    The Phoenix
    Admin

Longtime...... Empty Longtime......

Post by The Phoenix Wed May 09, 2012 8:39 am

It has been quite a longtime since my last entry at "The Red Thread". It was a conscious decision on my part that I would not write anything else until I had something of a positive venue . Needless to say it has been quite the journey, but I would highly suggest buying a ticket for this ride. There is So much to be learned from life every single day, the sad part is we often are so self absorbed that we miss those critical life lessons right in front of us !

I am happy to report that despite the tumultuous nature of my self induced seclusion , I am more contented, peaceful and dare I say happy??
    My inner circle has become quite small, I have what I need to function, the love and support of dear friends and family. I have come to realize that what truly is needed can be summed up in one word FAITH. How you choose to translate this is up to you.....I personally believe that we all have a significant and higher purpose in life. It may be that it equates for some to be a pillar of emotional strength or support, others it can be motivation, creative expression, or more simply living in a positive way and setting an example. My personal beliefs are such that God created all of us with specific design/purpose and it is up to us all to discover and fulfill.

Let me clarify that the past several years have been turbulent...I have gone through every single major life trial and yet...I emerged on the other side....hopefully a bit wiser. I have loved and lost, I have known betrayal, have listened to infinite lies and excuses. There were many moments I wanted to simply give up....thus this is not my nature, nor the way God designed me . Every single time I would get up dust myself off and proceed to put one foot in front of the other. Despite the circumstances and hardships involved.....NOT Once did I give up my fundamental belief nor my faith. Everything happens for a reason.....it may take time to understand and process . Bottom line is never surrender nor lose one faith........

Yours in the fire
    {am in a metamorphosis state}
    The Phoenix[b] Smile
    Pegasus
    Pegasus
    Admin

Longtime...... Empty Re: Longtime......

Post by Pegasus Wed May 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Glad to have you back Phoenix! And welcome to the "other" side. Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel but often faith is the only thing that gets you there. *Hug* And congratulations!

Pegasus

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:56 pm